Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

okay, i have long wavy blonde hair that wont stay colored!! i'm trying to go to a nice, medium brown, but even supposed permanent dyes wash out in a few months! i have tried colors close to the one i want, but they're even worse, to get the color i want i need to use a really dark shade! why arent these dyes working for me??



Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

you should try talking to a hair dresser.



Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

try bleaching your hair b4 you dye it



Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

ok, first permanent dyes will fade after a time, you need



to dye every couple of months if you want your hair color looking nice and second, to get it to look really nice, have it done by a professional. good luck



Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

Whether the dyes are permanent or not, the color still only lasts about 6 weeks....that is just how it is! But, your hair might not be coloring properly because you have either dyed it too many times, or you are using the wrong dye. I suggest getting it professionally done so that they can give you all the info you need, and in the future, you wont have a problem dying your hair!



Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

I know where you are coming from. I have long blond hair and it never holds hair color. What you could try is start from the bottom of your head and comb the dye in and try to put it on thick. Let it set for about 10 minutes longer unless it is burning your scalp too bad. Now it will still fade over time but it dyes every strand of hair. AND DO NOT BLEACH YOUR HAIR. IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND YOU WILL FRY YOUR HEAD!!!!!



Ugh! i need help coloring my hair!!?

try useing a shampoo and condisaner for coloured hair...this should stop your colour fading...just remeber every colour fades x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate