Saturday, June 19, 2010

Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

I have heard that color works the best if you haven't washed your hair in a day.



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

I heard u gotta wait 12 hours before getting it wet



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

not really



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

Don't wash your hair the day you are going to color it....



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

yes just use koolaide to dye yoru hair LOL



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

I color my hair a lot, and it doesn't really matter when you dye it.



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

COLOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHEN U WASH UR HAIR..THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS IS THAT IF UR HAIR IS CLEAN THEN THE DYE WILL ITCH MORE THEN USUAL..BUT NOTHIN TO DO WITH COLOR=)



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

Color will hold best when the hair is the way it will most likely be all the time. Does that make sense? What I mean is, if you generally wash your hair 1-2 times a day, then do it after washing. If you wash it less than 1 time a day, then do it before washing. You're going to have to wash the color out anyway.



Also, is there any way you could go to a stylist to have that done? I know it's expensive, but you'll look SO much better.



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

Your scalp might sting more if you recently washed it (hours before). Your best to wait for a day or at least half a day ( dye in the evening).



Coloring my hair at home.. does it really matter when I color?

I dont see what difference it makes. I have dyed my hair after the day that i washed it and there was no difference. I personally think that if you wash (or even rinse) your hair it is better when you apply the hair color. And most hair dyes have you start will damp hair anyway so i dont think it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate