Saturday, June 19, 2010

At Mario Tricoci in Old Orchard they butchered my hair with a coloring.I wanted my grey covered.?

I have dishwater blonde hair and I also asked them to make it one shade lighter. I had a out of town wedding to go to that weekend. I was horrified and in tears when it came out red. I had never colored my hair before in my life and am now too afraid to have them do anything more to me. Has anyone else had a bad experience with Mario Tricoci and is there anything that I might be able to do to get this embarrassing color out of my hair? I don't know how they could of gotten it so wrong but this experience with them has harmed me emotionally and I know that no matter how grey my hair gets I will never again color it. This is also a warning to other women out there!!



At Mario Tricoci in Old Orchard they butchered my hair with a coloring.I wanted my grey covered.?

I would suggest going to another salon in the area and asking them to remove the color. also It's ovbious that you pull red, so you're going to have them counteract the red you pull you'll have to tell the new stylist that when you get it redone. There's not much you can do it fix it at home. Coloring is kind of a confusing science and some times it's hard to know what you're going to pull when coloring.



I am a cosmetologist wiith 10 years experence and i still get it wrong sometimes.



My main suggestion is to go back to where you had it done and ask them to fix it for free. if they don't then pretty much find some one new to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate