Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am a lady blessed with long hair. I would seek advise for coloring my hair w/o compromising on the

It is not allowed to have hair-cut in our community. I had several trims but still hair length is almost touching knees. I do not wanna put artificial color. Is it good idea to out mehendi..if yes..what is process to apply it.



I am a lady blessed with long hair. I would seek advise for coloring my hair w/o compromising on the silkyness

using henna is a good idea it will be good for hair growth but u can't see the color as soon u put it. u have to put it daily and it is a big trouble and a headache to handle it my aunt hair is little white she put for months and now hee hair is brown and looks nice.u can put henna so the moral of the story is effort is more and the result is the wonderful hair if u have time u can go fot it



u can get henna powder in the shop which is used only for hair color



take the powder add water to it then take a brush start putting on ur hair remember it should be very wet



then put the shower cap on ur hair and sit for hours



keep towel around ur neck and a tissue in ur hand bcz the juice of the henna will be dripping aroung ur neck and face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate