Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dying/Coloring My Hair.?

I'm 19, white, and with an oval-esque face. My hair right now is getting on the longer side, and since I have naturally wavy hair I think it's starting to look pretty scruffy, thus I'm getting it cut in a couple days. I was looking to get a new style, but I'm not sure



what to do with it, so I'm taking any ideas people may have. My color is a dark blonde or a light brown, call it what you will.



Should I leave the color or try something new? What about for a style? What do you think, girls? Who's got a style that you like?



Dying/Coloring My Hair.?

My suggestion would be to remain natural. I think it is always more flattering. Stick with a style that is natural also. Not one that you have to try to train your hair in a different way than it wants to go. It will be much easier to take care of, and most of the time it is the most flattering to the person also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate