Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair emergency. coloring DISASTER. help me please?

Ok, i have over processed hair, i got it back to normal heath nd decided to dye it again.



WELL.. i decided to do the under layer black, it turned out great.



AND THE top layer bleach blonde. It wasnt turning out, on my ends, like all my old hair thats been dyed a thousand times, BUT IT DID work on my crown, and turned it REALLY blonde.



So needless to say its super blonde, fades into redish, and underneathe is black.



Do you know any way, i can lighten the blonde, i been washing it alot, its helpin a lil.



And also, i know i cant dye it anymore,



like the red doesnt look too bad, it looks like i intentially did it.



it like fades from really blonde to red to blac..



WHAT CAN I DO.



right now im using a repair shampoo..



to get my hair soft, and undo some of the damage..



should i wait it out?



what products will help lighten it.



Im like panicking. on the verge of tears..



help?



Hair emergency. coloring DISASTER. help me please?

Honey, I hate to say this...but your hair is over processed and if you try to do anything more to it yourself...you won't have to worry about cutting it off. Most of it may be fixable....but it absolutely has to be done by a professional colorist. You will need to be using professional reconstructing conditioners and shampoos. Don't, under any circumstances use cheap over the counter shampoo and conditioning treatment as most of them are either heavily waxed based....or highly alkaline and will just dry your hair out even more than it already is.



I deal with color disasters every day at work. I want to see this work out for you without the loss of too much hair. What your describing to me is fixable as long as you get it done by a professional.



Good luck.



Hair emergency. coloring DISASTER. help me please?

ummm, go to a salon?



i fu think some r too expensive..



go to lik esuper cut or something.



its like10$.



:]



Hair emergency. coloring DISASTER. help me please?

see a pro



Hair emergency. coloring DISASTER. help me please?

Go to a store and buy Dove's intensive repair shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. It's in a dark blue bottle. Shampoo your hair only every other day but condition every day and deep condition twice a week. Wash your hair gently with lukewarm water. You will need to get your split ends trimmed. You need to be more worried about conditioning your hair rather than making your hair lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate