Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coloring my hair. garnier nutrisse?

ive never colored my hair myself before and im gonna dye it dark brown. im thinking about garnier nutrisse creme, does it work any good? does it do much damage to hair? is it easy to use and are the colors pretty accurate? thanx = ]



Coloring my hair. garnier nutrisse?

Garnier



Coloring my hair. garnier nutrisse?

If this is your first time coloring your hair you should think about it some more because once you dye your hair once you keep wanting to do it to get a better color. but if you have before go for it



Coloring my hair. garnier nutrisse?

Garnier is a permanent color. What color is your hair naturally? Are you trying to cover grey? Lighten the color? or just bored and want to try something new? The ONLY product from the shelves that are Temporary is Clairol Loving Care. It will darken your shade, will not lighten at all because it is the only product that does not contain peroxide..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate