Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coloring my hair...part2?

ok i asked ealrier if i should dye my blonde hair black or put black strikes in it...but to give u a better i dea go to www.myspace.com/playgirlxxx theres a pic of me.. tell me wut color best fits me... thankzzzz!!!



Coloring my hair...part2?

why on earth would you want to ruin your blonde hair?



Cursed with very dark brown hair, you are lucky !



Coloring my hair...part2?

go all black. i hate the stupid blonde hair and black **** on anyone sooooo dont do it.



Coloring my hair...part2?

DUDE your a super blondie, why the hell would you do black?? That would look awful on your skin tone because your hella light! If you want to do a dark color, go for a light brown and make sure you dye your eyebrows too, but don't put the dye on your eyebrows as long as you do on your hair, leave it on for half the time it says on the box, you don't want to be overly dramatic. Then slowly move on to darker colors. I highly suggest REVALON's High Dimesnions hair color line. It takes 10 minutes, they have beautiful colors (i use 40), you can find it at Walgreens or Longs. What a lot of us dark hair people hate seeing is someone with naturally light hair dye their hair hella dark and when it's growing out it's blonde and it looks soo light it makes the person look nasty.. BEST OF LUCK!!



Coloring my hair...part2?

i don't think you should go all the way to black..it's too intense. maybe try a warm chocolate brown shade.



Coloring my hair...part2?

have you thought about "dark" brown streaks. black will be so.... black. i think that would be cool. the contrast would look like it was black. of course, you must know that it will fade out. if you blonde hair ia a warm blonde, you'll have to use a "warm dark brown. "if you have a cool blonde tress, you can use a "plain dark brown". COOL AND WARM DON'T MIX. YOU GET GREEN. and you know you don't need green hair. halloween is over. or you might consider coloring you hair dark brown and re streaking it blonde. that would be simple. (if you hair is in good condition) good luck



Coloring my hair...part2?

Definately go with a mahogany brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate