Saturday, June 19, 2010

How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

at least a week.



but then your hair will still be affected by the chlorine... just a lil less.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

2 days at best



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

After 24 hours. BUT TO BE SAFE.. I would wait 2-3 days.. maybe a week



%26lt;3



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

I went in two days after I colored mine. I would have gone in sooner but it was cool and rainy.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

As soon as you want.



It doesn't matter.



As long as you washed it



out right it shouldn't bleed out or anything.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

At least wait a few days. I had some highlights put in my hair last summer, and swam the next day...hair turned a pukey green.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

I just got mine done, and the hairdresser said to wait atleast three days.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

I wouldn't swim at all..the chlorine will take all the color out of your hair. No matter what the color is...(and if you're blonde it will turn your hair green)



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

if you bleached it, you have to wait a week or else it'll turn green. if its just colored, then i would wait about 2 or 3 days.



good luck.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

i went a couple of days after.. but mine was black, if its a lighter color the chlorine might mess it up. maybe.. im just guessing, but mine was fine.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

make sure u wet hair before entering pool just like a full glass of water once it's full it's full



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

after you wash it at least once. Just make sure you rinse it well after you swim or the chlorine will change the color



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

If you did blonde be careful if the pool has a lot of chlorine it will turn it green. It happened to my mom, horrible! Wait at least a week.



How soon can I swim in a pool after coloring hair?

depends on your what colour you put in !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate