Thursday, June 17, 2010

How long should i wait before coloring my hair again?

I had my hair bleached blonde on Thursday. It turned out a nice golden blonde at the ends, but the roots were yellow. I HATED this color on me, and my friend convinced me to use Natural Match last night to try to tone down the yellow in it. Now I have orange hair. I hate it so much, and I look ridiculous.



How long should I wait before I dye my hair again? I had ash-brown hair to begin with, and prior to Thursday the last time I had any processing done was when I had highlights in May. I want to color my hair a dark brown.



How long should i wait before coloring my hair again?

sorry about the bleaching thing that happens sometimes, but because you did bleach it you should wait like 4-6 weeks before coloring it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate