Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coloring my hair.?

Okay yesterday I got my hair highlighted or colored. But it turned out white blonde. And I am naturaly dirty blonde. I hate it and I begged my mom to get some brown or dirty blonde hairdye ot highlight it. Well it's not going to be dying my hair all the way more like highlighing it. Will this damage my hair ?



Coloring my hair.?

Colouring your hair a lot damages it, however there are some more expensive dyes that can actually condition and moisturize your hair.



Coloring my hair.?

Colouring your hair (just hair dye) doesn't damage your hair depending on what product you use. Sometimes, some products have special ingredients which eliminate the "bleach components".



If you happen to dye your hair by using hair dye it wouldn't hurt to invest in getting a deep conditioner and working it through your hair after you wash your hair. I recommend "Schwarzkopf Bona Cure Repair Rescue Treatment." For dyed/dryed/damaged hair. Works for me.



But if you bleach your hair over numerous times, you hair will disintegrate and fall out. So try your best to stay away from bleach. But if you bleach fairly often use "Schwarzkopf Bona Cure Repair Rescue Treatment " as i stated before. And leave it in for an hour.



Good luck. [:



Coloring my hair.?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate