Saturday, November 28, 2009

Will coloring my hair a lighter color make it sweat less?

I have dark brown, almost black relaxed hair. My scalp sweats alot, and it starts to smell sweaty after about 3 days. I can't wash it though, because if I was my hair more often than once a week it gets dry. Especially since I have to flat iron it every time I wash it. Talk about damage! So I was thinking about getting a lighter color for my hair, because since black attracts and retains heats, maybe a lighter color will reflect the heat and make it sweat less....Because right now, my hair only stays great throught the winter.



What do you think? Or what could I do to simply make it sweat less? Please keep in mind that I have relaxed hair people.



Will coloring my hair a lighter color make it sweat less?

I don't think the color would make a difference the tempeture and flat iron would. if you have thick hair maybe get it thinned?



Will coloring my hair a lighter color make it sweat less?

well for one, EEWWW! u only wash ur hair once a week?? thats nasty. you should wash it every day and use head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. it will keep ur skelp not dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate