Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coloring frosted hair?

It started out as cool highlights - but two years later, the frosting process has made me almost a pure blonde, so my roots are too noticeable. I'd like to back to light brown - can't afford a professional colorist at the moment, so am curious about using a box color off the shelf. It's been over 6 months since I've had my hair frosted - the roots are getting to be a problem, and I'm tired of wearing my hair up every day. Can I color it safely, or will I turn it some strange color if I go from processed frosted blonde to brown? Thanks in advance!



Coloring frosted hair?

You can safely color it if you are going for the solid color. Just make sure that your color doesn't have an Ash base color to it especially if you are going from blonde to brown. It will turn your hair green. But other than that, you will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate