Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coloring my hair....?

I want to color my hair, I dont want it to be permanent, 3 days or so is how long I'm wanting the color for, does anyone know what I could use that would wash out easily and not "stain" my hair...I want to go from Brown to Blonde



Coloring my hair....?

it wouldn't be easy babe



sorry but the only way you can get the blond to come out properly is by bleaching..



you could try and use a semi-perminant blond which should come out in a couple of weeks but it might make it come out a gingery kind of colour



ask a hairdresser or someone who dyes their hair alot



good luck! x



Coloring my hair....?

yeah i agree with the perosn above - you can only really get this bleaching your hair. sorry :)



Coloring my hair....?

It is impossible to lighten your hair to blond from a darker shade using temporary color. It only deposits color, it will not make dark hair turn light. My suggestion is:



Maybe consider getting some highlights around your face that complement your skin tone/haircolor. Have your hairstylist go only one-half to one shade lighter than your natural color. This will provide some lightness without looking fakey- and it will be much less of a commitment than allover color, too- because the highlights will just grow out naturally and blend in with the rest of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate