Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a question about coloring my hair.....?

Ok, i lightened my hair a couple months ago and had some issues with it. I obviously left the bleach on to long and fried my hair. The girl that does my hair had to cut a lot off and she taught me how to condition it and use cold water to rinse and such. Since then she has moved and i have no one i trust to do my hair. She said it would be atleast 8 weeks of deep conditioning before i could do anything to cover it up. Well, my roots are showing quite a bit and i want to color it one color, my natural color-as close as i can get and never touch it again!! Anyhow, is it safe to color it now?? My hair wont fall out?? And also, can i do it at home since i am just using a darker color??Would it be safe?? I really want to do something with it and like i said i have no one to do it.....i live in a very small town!! Thanks!!



I have a question about coloring my hair.....?

No, please dont. What happens is when your hair is damaged from bleach it will either soak it up and turn black, not take at all, or turn green. Its hard to say without seeing your hair. But I would not attemp it because most likely it will be a bad result and then your stuck. You wont be able to really fix it if its fried. A stylist would know exactly what would happen and know exactly what color to use. Going darker on bleached hair, I guarantee you would turn green. You would have to use a filler. Its actually a double process that I wouldnt advise anyone to try unless the had experience as a colorist.



I have a question about coloring my hair.....?

i suggest not to color again...pls coz i tried it and it can more damage ur hair.. Report It



I have a question about coloring my hair.....?

im really good with hair, and i think that you should start out with a little bit of color, then if it turns out great, add a little more, then keep adding until the amound you want is on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate