Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coloring My Hair Soon: Would Like to Expierment With Wild Colors: Need Steps from Professional Pleas

i have been thinking that i wanted some wild color in my hair... okay so here's what i want... i just don't know how to go about doing it... and i want to do it right =] of course... i dye my hair black but my natural color is blond... sooooo here's what i was thinking... i haven't dyed my hair in 4 or 5 weeks and my roots are awful... i've been waiting so i can decide what i want to do... i still want it black as the main color... but i want maybe a wild purple, magenta, blue or something of that nature in strands... i was wondering how i should go about doing this... like should i color it black first then bleach the strands i need to put the wild color on... or the other way around... and is this completely safe?... any tips would me nice...



this is a pic of my hair:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=j5ci1f%26amp;s...



this is want i would like it to turn out like:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vjeyag%26amp;...



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w36i5e%26amp;...



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8x7x1c%26amp;s...



Coloring My Hair Soon: Would Like to Expierment With Wild Colors: Need Steps from Professional Please...?

Normally you start with dark hair and bleach it. Then you would apply the color. It's a double process color. Since your hair is light and you are darkening it, It will be more difficult to lift that color. If you go to a professional it can be done. The down side is that this can really damage the hair. I have locs with blue %26amp; purple tips, my hair color is naturally dark brown. It can be acheived and the color will need to be reapplied to those bleached areas after a certain number of washings because you normally use a rinse that will lose color with each shampoo. Hope that helped, feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.



Coloring My Hair Soon: Would Like to Expierment With Wild Colors: Need Steps from Professional Please...?

http://i23.tinypic.com/2vjeyag.jpg



i think i like this one better.



Coloring My Hair Soon: Would Like to Expierment With Wild Colors: Need Steps from Professional Please...?

Black color is really hard to get out-mine is naturally black, and when I tried to get blue highlights at the salon we couldn't get all of the warmth out and they ended up green. I worked there at the time so we ended up just coloring it all black at the end. So I'm just afraid with how dark your hair is in the pic that the blues could end up green and the reds will almost definately end up orange. Especially if the color you're using at home has metallic dyes because those are almost impossible to get out. But the 1 good thing about black hair like with what happened with mine you can always cover it up with black if you don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate