Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coloring my hair, please help?

Ok so i go back to school in a week.



And i want to dye my hair. I have light brown hair, but not like wicked light like kinda meduim. And when i was little i had blonde hair. And i really want to dye my hair blonde. but i am not sure what shade. I have pale pinkish skin. PLEASE HELP



IF you follow this link it will show you my profile picture for myspace. Even though i hate it , it is the only one.



http://myspace.com/greenpokadot



i kinda want like the lauren conrad color



like this



http://www.kissmystarse.com/wp-content/u...



but i don't know. please help



btw i am 15



thanks



Coloring my hair, please help?

Okay...you need to go to a sylist..don't try to do it on your own..trust me..it wont come out how you want it..



You don'y wanna do an all over blonde..i honestly don't think that it willdo you any justice..i suggest you get some heavy foiling done throught the front panels of your hair and a few underneath, so that when you put your hair up it will be blonde underneath as well...have fun with it..but you really ought to consult with a professional..



Coloring my hair, please help?

die it med blond and you will be great



Coloring my hair, please help?

It would look really cute if you dye it a dirty blonde color with really light blonde highlights, and straighten it!



That is what I would do. It would look pretty awesome on you!



Hope this helps!



Good luck! :)



Coloring my hair, please help?

Well the first question is do you really want to dye your hair that light this time a year. Usually people tend to dye it darker for the winter, blone is more of a beginning of the summer look. GO to a salon and talk to a stylist they will let you know what color is going to look best on you... GOod Luck



Coloring my hair, please help?

Her Hair is like a honey brown. My advice is for you to do some blonde chunks( golden blonde) mixed with your brown and you should get a really nice color that would work for your face./skin color.



Coloring my hair, please help?

I would go a shade or two darker than Lauren Conrad. It will compliment your skin town better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate