Saturday, November 28, 2009

Qustions on Coloring your hair....type of color and a filler?

I'm going to color my hair tonight but I'm a little worried about the information that the lady at Sally's store told me last night because she was very ditzy. Right now i have dark brown hair with black and Carmel/blondish highlights. I want to go all one color and i want it to be a dark dark brown. I want it to be somewhere between dark brown and black, just not black of course. I try to pick dark colors because my hair tends to fade fast so this way my dark brown hair will fade to a nice brown. Last night when I talked to the lady at Sally's she gave me a bottle of 2V and a bottle of 3V. She told me if i mixed the two bottles of color that i would come out with my own creation that will be exactly what I'm looking for. Also she told me because i have blonde in my hair i need to put a filler over my hair about 20 min before i dye it this will prevent my highlights from showing through the brown. She gave me i believe a violet base filler and then a bottle of 20 volume creme.



Qustions on Coloring your hair....type of color and a filler?

i would definitely suggest using a filler over the blonde. however, youre still going to have the black lowlights in your hair because color doesnt lift color. the only way youre going to cover them up is to color your whole head the dark black color. with mixing the colors, that sounds very uncalled for. i would just pick which of the colors you like best.



Qustions on Coloring your hair....type of color and a filler?

check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How to Pick the Right Hair Color



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate