Saturday, November 28, 2009

Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

Ok.. So I just colored my hair like and hour ago becuse when I colored it a few days ago it didnt change much.. so now after it dried it still didnt change after the 2nd time i did it.. So what should i do?? My hair is brown im drying to go lighter like maybe a dirty blonde..



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

If you're a natural medium to dark brunette, there are coloring kits especially made for you. Don't use it if you're hair is dyed brown though. If it'd dyed brown, you'll have to gradually lighten it a few shades at a time or risk damaging your hair.



Also, I just wanted to add that I have dyed and redyed my hair so many times in short periods (5 times in one week once) and my hair didn't fall out, I didn't go bald and I didn't get sick. My hair did require more conditioning, but getting a moisture rich conditioner is as easy as going to your corner drug store or Walmart. That being said, do be careful. Also, stripping your hair WILL leave your hair dry and brittle. I don't recommend it at all.



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

try going the next color brighter...it will look like the one under it...but wait til tomorrow to do that



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

why dont you bleach it i heard it damages your hair .. but the color defenetely will change ...hope i helped



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

First off... give your poor hair a break! It really shouldnt be chemically treated more than once every 3 months...otherwise it zaps the moisture and causes it to get extremely dry and brittle.



If you absolutely can't live without the color it is now, GO TO A STYLIST and ask her to strip your hair and then color it. Tell her exactly what color you want and ask her to give you a deep condition. After it's fixed, leave it alone for a while, it's probably fried.



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

You might want to seek professional help, like in a salon. You could try to leave it in longer though. It is also possible that you don't notice the difference, but someone else may.



It could also be the brand of dye you;re using. Some are cheaper quality than others, so they don't really work. Just be careful though. you don't want to dye it too much or it'll fall out.



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

Do not dye it again for at least 2 weeks because you are going to damage it. Go to the Loreal Colour experte website, they will ask you questions about what you would like in a hair shade and they will tell you what colors are best for you. The Loreal Colour Experte has hair color and highlighter in the kit, it is a 2 step kit and it is nice the colors are great



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

Try going a lighter color..but really, You are suppose to wait 4-6 weeks in between. Coloring damages the hair BAD!



Another suggestion, go to a professional hair dresser and see if they can help you.



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

Ok. you must Strip out color to get lighter. It will say lilghtener on the box. If it does not say lightener or bleach you will not get a lighter color. A dye will deposite color on your hair so you can only use it to go darker.



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

dye wont lighten it, you have to use a lightener to pull the color out



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

If you've tried color twice and it hasn't worked it's time to go to a good colorist. A few years back when they were doing chunking (thick streaks) Someone did mine and they came out orange. I wanted to cry but instead I went to the mall to a Carlton Salon and said "I need the best colorist you have!" Well three hours later I had a huge improvement. She lightened the orange color (the last person didn't leave it on long enough) and she added low lights (some darker streaks) and I got alot of compliments. When you've hit rock bottom it's time to go to a pro. Good luck.



Coloring my hair.. dont know what to do..?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate